Páginas

2 de julio de 2017

Rainbow Daisy blanket tutorial (english)

Hello there!

I wanto to explain how I made the octagons for my colorful blanket.

Starting with a magic ring, crochet 3 chain or a false treble and crochet 15 treble, to make a total of 16 in the first row. (I hide the tails now, when I finish every color so I don´t have to hide all together in the end)





With white yarn chain 3 and 4 more treble in the same stitch of the previous row to make a "popcorn" stitch, then 3 chain, skip one stitch from previous and repeat to make a total of 8 popcorns separated by 3 chain each. 









Ok. I suggest you crochet a sample with your yarn and the crochet you choose, make the colour row in the size you desire. I wanted it to be of 5 rows of all the colours I have, you can make either larger or smaller, let your imagination fly! 
Next, start with 3 chain or false treble and 3 more treble in the arch of the row below, chain one and repeat the same in every arch.






I made a little video to show you how I resolve corners and the beginning of every row. This way is the least noticeable:


Second color row: chain 3 or a false treble (you can see how I make it in the video) in the chain below, treble 4 and one more in the chain below, to make 8 groups of 6 trebles separated by a chain. 





Continue adding rows of one or more colours, as many as you wish. I wanted to make 5 rows of the same colour






This is the first time I create and share a pattern. Please, be patient if I did not explained well. Just ask me anything and I gladly will answer. As you surely guessed by now, english is not my mother tongue hehehe!!

Thank you and be free to comment whatever you wish!

Bye!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Me interesa mucho conocer tu opinión, no te prives!
I'd love to read what you think!


Cumpleblog

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers